Dog undergoes emergency surgery after eating a disposable mask left on the ground

Dog undergoes emergency surgery after eating a disposable mask left on the ground

0 0 about 1 month ago
A 3 year old miniature Schnauzer named Gibbs is recovering at the Animal Rescue League of Boston after eating a used mask someone had left on the ground. Gibbs is one of three Schnauzers the ARL is caring for after a law enforcement case in Dracut. The ARL is urging people to throw their used masks in a trash can with a top and not on the ground. They say the masks can be dangerous and even fatal if ingested by an animal. WBZ's Kim Tunnicliffe reports...

Find us on Facebook

iAB member
Copyright 2020 - Spreaker Inc. a Voxnest Company - Create a podcast - New York, NY
Help